On the road to health and recovery
Feeling comfortable matters
Simple luxuries like a good night's sleep, a relaxing bath and great food can help speed healing and recovery. During your stay with us, you'll enjoy our completely redesigned and enhanced rehabilitation center with its well-appointed private and semi-private rooms, spa-styled spaces, and two cafés that serve cook-to-order meals.
Offering excellent care to the community
Our rehabilitation services are open to everyone. Whether you live at Sierra Winds, in Peoria, Sun City, Sun City West or the surrounding area, you'll find the exceptional care and attention you're looking for right here.
Services and amenities
- Resident-centered care designed to meet your unique needs
- A physical, emotional and social approach to rehabilitation
- Spacious guest suites, if needed
- Multi-dining experiences available
- Caring and qualified rehabilitation team available to meet your needs
Length of Stay
What's the rehabilitation process?
We're here to help you progress in your healing and recovery. To do that, we need to know more about your current health. When you first arrive, we measure your ability to perform basic skills as well as your strength, mobility and balance, among other things.
Care & Treatment Plan
With help from your health evaluation, our multi-disciplinary team of therapists, nurses and caregivers works with you and your doctor to create a customized care and treatment plan to help you reach your specific goals.
When determining when to discharge you, our medical team considers not only how well you're recovering but also whether you feel safe and ready to return home. They'll re-evaluate you to see how far you've come, and with your help, they'll consider other important issues, too, such as how much assistance you'll have during the remainder of your healing. Before you return home, our therapists will ensure you have the information and training you need to continue your progress at home.
- Medication teaching with residents and family
- Home safety assessment with rehabilitation department
- Caregiver training
- Ongoing follow up with Sierra Winds team
- Continuing communication with Home Health providers
We are here every step of the way.